Support local live music in pubs clubs and bars

Earlier this year the government issued new guideline information on whether you need approval to put on certain types of regulated entertainment.

I have spoken to a few people and none new about this.

Is it saying what I think in that if you run a pub, club etc you only need an entertainment licence if you want to run later than 11pm or have an audience of more than 500.

Why is this information about new music licence rules kept so quiet?

Does anyone else know about this?

Is it saying what I think or is there small print somewhere else that says something different.

Share it far and wide!

Keep music live and local.

Check out this link for all the details


Share This